The AW Dyno College Program has provided high schools, technical centers, colleges, and universities with the most dependable and Hi-Tech PTO dynamometers available in today’s agricultural market.
What is the AW Dyno College Program?
In the fast-paced world of agricultural mechanization, students use AW dynamometers to educate themselves on diesel engine systems, powertrains, hydraulics, machine set up and adjustments, electronics, tractor ECU setups, emissions, and more.
Many universities provide hands-on labs outfitted with AW dynamometers so students can gain hands-on experience, preparing them to excel in their future agricultural service careers.
We’re excited to announce NC State University as our newest member!
Among some of the programs that have become part of the AW family in the past 5 years are:
- University of Missouri
- University of Kentucky
- The Ohio State University
- Purdue University
- Wichita State University
- University of Brazil
- Sam Houston State University
- North Dakota State University
- Suny Cobleskill University
- Hawkeye Community College
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Indian Hills Community College
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Iowa Central Community College
- Skagit Valley College
- Spoon River College
- Illinois Central College
- Ivy Tech Community College
- NCK Technical College
- Centennial College
- Hutchinson Community College
- Lake Area Tech Institute
- Pittsburg State University
- HG Sackett Technical Center
- Lakeland College
- Ridgewater College
- Alexandria Technical College
- Jay County High School
- Northeast Community College
- Southwest Georgia Technical College
- Linn State Technical College
- Central Community College
- Missisquoi Valley Union High School
- Southeast Community College
- Owens Community College
The NC State Wolfpacks Join the AW Dyno Family
A New Dyno for NC State’s Teaching Purposes
All X.Series Dynos are equipped with Electronic Valve control which is regulated by the 2100s DynoPro computer.
The end-user simply turns the power switch from off to on and can begin to apply load to the tractor by a touch of a key.
AW’s # 1 selling accessory is the ETS/ETS-XT software that allows the students to take all of the dyno test’s data points and design their own Power/Torque curves. This data allows the students to visualize when the power drops off and how the torque continues to increase (Torque Rise).
ETS/ETS-XT sub pages consists of 3 graphs to visualize. Power, Torque, and Torque Rise. The graph above is Power graph.