Mechanical engineer position open immediately. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Five Decades of Dynamometer Manufacturing & Service
AW Dynamometer, Inc. specializes in manufacturing both an array of power-testing dynamometers and specifically designed turn-key systems.
- Power Absorption capabilities: range from 0.25 Horsepower up to 5,000 Horsepower
- Operating Speed capabilities: range from 0 RPM to 10,000 RPM.
- Torque capabilities: up to 12,000 Ft. Lbs.
Turn-Key Test-Cell Design
- Engine Test-Stand
- Chassis Test-Stand
- Electric Motor Test-Stand
- Customized Dynamometer Systems
Complete Test-Stand systems with an array of options for the Test-Stand engineer:
- Implementation of transducer technology via state-of-the-art signal conditioning.
- Implementation of necessary cooling & HVAC systems for both the dyne unit and the customer
application under test.
- Implementation & deployment of PC DAQ & control systems for the test-stand environment.
- Test-cell design